Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

MonsterMom's Discussions (268)

Discussions Replied To (261) Replies Latest Activity

"I will actually eat/serve 6 of the 7.  Beets are the one that I cannot stand so I do…"

MonsterMom replied 5 hours ago to 6 Veggies You Only Think You Don't Like

4 30 minutes ago
Reply by Heather(Mamaboo)

"I use Finish Dishwasher cleaner.  It is really easy.  Just pop in the container of c…"

MonsterMom replied 16 hours ago to How to Clean Your Filthy Dishwasher

2 3 hours ago
Reply by Russ H

"My oldest daughter is 10 and she started wearing sports/training bras at 9.  She rea…"

MonsterMom replied yesterday to Young girls.. When are we making the transition to wear training bras?

5 yesterday
Reply by MonsterMom

"I had my first four children early---37-38 weeks early with no problems.  One ended…"

MonsterMom replied on Thursday to LRMC, Regency Center in Winter Haven Take Steps to Reduce Early-Term Deliveries

2 on Thursday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"For my youngest son, that is an easy answer.  HIs underwear.  That is all.  I have g…"

MonsterMom replied Jul 15 to Without looking, do you know what your child is wearing today?

3 Jul 15
Reply by Tracy Fritchman

"I think we still have ours.  I will look tomorrow in the garage and let you know (in…"

MonsterMom replied Jul 10 to Bed Side Rail? Niece visiting -- help! :)

8 Jul 14
Reply by MandyJay

" Your OB rubbing on your stomach was giving you a fundal massage.  It expels a lot o…"

MonsterMom replied Jul 10 to 10 Surprises From the First Days After Delivery

10 Jul 11
Reply by MandyJay

"I have three boys and three girls and they each cost roughly the same IF I were to b…"

MonsterMom replied Jul 6 to Is it Cheaper to Raise Boys or Girls?

4 Jul 7
Reply by MandyJay

"Thanks for posting.  I have most of my school supplies but I always stock up on diap…"

MonsterMom replied Jul 3 to Back to School Sales Tax Holiday Dates For 2014

1 Jul 3
Reply by MonsterMom

"I disagree with her reasons.  If there is such a "wound" of a baby being taken from…"

MonsterMom replied Jun 25 to Woman Sets Out to Ban Surrogacy

7 Jun 28
Reply by Shawn Spivey

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service