Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

MonsterMom's Discussions (270)

Discussions Replied To (263) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think a homebirth with a midwife would pose a problem.  I could see an issue…"

MonsterMom replied yesterday to Birth Certificate and Passport Woes After Homebirths?

4 20 hours ago
Reply by MandyJay

"The black doors looked ok but I wonder how they would look in a "regular" house that…"

MonsterMom replied Jul 25 to 11 Reasons to Paint Your Interior Doors Black

5 Jul 25
Reply by MonsterMom

"I will actually eat/serve 6 of the 7.  Beets are the one that I cannot stand so I do…"

MonsterMom replied Jul 22 to 6 Veggies You Only Think You Don't Like

8 Jul 24
Reply by MandyJay

"I use Finish Dishwasher cleaner.  It is really easy.  Just pop in the container of c…"

MonsterMom replied Jul 21 to How to Clean Your Filthy Dishwasher

4 Jul 22
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"My oldest daughter is 10 and she started wearing sports/training bras at 9.  She rea…"

MonsterMom replied Jul 21 to Young girls.. When are we making the transition to wear training bras?

6 Jul 22
Reply by courtney

"I had my first four children early---37-38 weeks early with no problems.  One ended…"

MonsterMom replied Jul 17 to LRMC, Regency Center in Winter Haven Take Steps to Reduce Early-Term Deliveries

2 Jul 17
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"For my youngest son, that is an easy answer.  HIs underwear.  That is all.  I have g…"

MonsterMom replied Jul 15 to Without looking, do you know what your child is wearing today?

3 Jul 15
Reply by Tracy Fritchman

"I think we still have ours.  I will look tomorrow in the garage and let you know (in…"

MonsterMom replied Jul 10 to Bed Side Rail? Niece visiting -- help! :)

8 Jul 14
Reply by MandyJay

" Your OB rubbing on your stomach was giving you a fundal massage.  It expels a lot o…"

MonsterMom replied Jul 10 to 10 Surprises From the First Days After Delivery

10 Jul 11
Reply by MandyJay

"I have three boys and three girls and they each cost roughly the same IF I were to b…"

MonsterMom replied Jul 6 to Is it Cheaper to Raise Boys or Girls?

4 Jul 7
Reply by MandyJay

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service