Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

MonsterMom's Discussions (292)

Discussions Replied To (284) Replies Latest Activity

"Take off the tin foil hat. "

MonsterMom replied Aug 19 to Children are NOT required to have vaccinations for public school or daycare

39 Aug 23
Reply by 18watt_fan

"As your own article states, "Our findings should allay some fears about implementin…"

MonsterMom replied Aug 19 to Children are NOT required to have vaccinations for public school or daycare

39 Aug 23
Reply by 18watt_fan

"Actually this story was from August 2014.  If you would continue your internet resea…"

MonsterMom replied Aug 16 to Children are NOT required to have vaccinations for public school or daycare

39 Aug 23
Reply by 18watt_fan

"Go google pregnancy and chicken pox.  Look at the images of the mal-formed fetuses w…"

MonsterMom replied Aug 6 to Children are NOT required to have vaccinations for public school or daycare

39 Aug 23
Reply by 18watt_fan

"But it goes against school board policy if it is sold during the day.  As a member o…"

MonsterMom replied Apr 28 to LHMS and Junk Food

10 Apr 28
Reply by MonsterMom

"I have heard it is sold during lunch.  I also do not have major issues with my kid c…"

MonsterMom replied Apr 14 to LHMS and Junk Food

10 Apr 28
Reply by MonsterMom

"It is absolutely NOT allowed to be sold during the day since it "competes" with the…"

MonsterMom replied Apr 13 to LHMS and Junk Food

10 Apr 28
Reply by MonsterMom

"Is it a fund raiser?  Even so, it is NOT allowed to be sold during the school day.  "

MonsterMom replied Apr 10 to LHMS and Junk Food

10 Apr 28
Reply by MonsterMom

"But they don't take insurance so there is no accountability for their quackery.  "

MonsterMom replied Mar 10 to Pediatrician help

16 Mar 28
Reply by 18watt_fan

"As a parent, and a teacher (probably one of those "bad" ones that you just bashed in…"

MonsterMom replied Feb 24 to A market for serving virtual school students..a virtual school co-op!

9 May 3
Reply by courtney

RSS

© 2015   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service