Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

MonsterMom's Discussions (282)

Discussions Replied To (275) Replies Latest Activity

"But these are only screening tests.  It's like the quad test and nuchal fold thickne…"

MonsterMom replied on Tuesday to Prenatal Testing Accuracy Rates Questioned

4 on Wednesday
Reply by JW

"Wow is all I can say.  The teacher absolutely did the right thing by not passing out…"

MonsterMom replied Oct 4 to Mother Becomes Enraged When Teacher Says, "No Thanks" to Share Vagina Cookies

3 Oct 17
Reply by Jennifer Jean

"I read that the patient got a visa on Sept 2.  I don't understand why the State Dept…"

MonsterMom replied Oct 3 to Ebola In America

24 Oct 24
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"Just a hypothetical question:  If your child/grandchild comes in contact with bodily…"

MonsterMom replied Oct 2 to Ebola In America

24 Oct 24
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"This is the rule in my house---eat the meal or have cereal.  Either way, they must…"

MonsterMom replied Sep 9 to Farewell, family meal? Stress of cooking may outweigh benefits

3 Sep 9
Reply by MonsterMom

"Here's a link to the issues involving our start times and how the tourist industry i…"

MonsterMom replied Sep 6 to What Do You Think About Our Back-To-School Start Date?

8 Sep 8
Reply by Jmarr

"They didn't change it due to hurricane season.  The FL legislature pushed a bill (ba…"

MonsterMom replied Sep 6 to What Do You Think About Our Back-To-School Start Date?

8 Sep 8
Reply by Jmarr

"I pay 5 an hour per child.  So, with 6 children, the going rate is 30 an hour at my…"

MonsterMom replied Aug 20 to A Babysitter Costs HOW Much?

9 Aug 26
Reply by MR Mom

"But do they take insurance?  I have heard they do not accept insurance.  "

MonsterMom replied Aug 14 to Good Pediatric DR in Lakeland

7 Aug 18
Reply by Tracy Fritchman

"My husband cut the cords of three of our children.  I actually requested to cut my y…"

MonsterMom replied Aug 13 to Dad Doesn't Want to Cut Umbilical Cord

4 Aug 17
Reply by Alicia (Alsan)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service