Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

MonsterMom's Discussions (253)

Discussions Replied To (246) Replies Latest Activity

"Funding came from the Eunice Kennedy Foundation not formula companies http://researc…"

MonsterMom replied Feb 28 to Breastfeeding Just Might Be Overrated, Study Finds

3 Feb 28
Reply by MonsterMom

"With this last pregnancy, I feel like I went straight from stage 1 to stage 5.  It w…"

MonsterMom replied Feb 28 to The Six Stages of Pregnancy

2 Feb 28
Reply by MonsterMom

"The restaurant I went to is Gators Dockside.  Great food and I personally like that…"

MonsterMom replied Feb 24 to ObamaCare

17 Mar 5
Reply by Jmarr

"This is not skewed information.  If a sub works five days a week, then they will hav…"

MonsterMom replied Feb 24 to ObamaCare

17 Mar 5
Reply by Jmarr

"I have been to this restaurant (or one in S. Lakeland that is doing this process). …"

MonsterMom replied Feb 23 to ObamaCare

17 Mar 5
Reply by Jmarr

"In years past, I would have agreed with the party.  But, it is not necessarily rewar…"

MonsterMom replied Feb 23 to Parties For Straight A Students Positive

2 Feb 23
Reply by MonsterMom

"I had my twins 7 weeks ago.  The nurses were great at giving me lots of formula for…"

MonsterMom replied Feb 18 to How Would You Feel if Formula Freebies Were No Longer Offered at Hospitals?

55 Feb 18
Reply by MandyJay

"http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/24686394/2014/02/10/is-the-florida-state-fair-saf…"

MonsterMom replied Feb 11 to Polk Teen Hits and Kills 14 Year-Old Crossing I-4

8 Feb 12
Reply by Doug Freeman

"Thanks.  That's what I wanted to know since there are several deals in the WD and Pu…"

MonsterMom replied Feb 2 to Walmart matching BOGO deals from Publix, other grocery stores

39 Feb 4
Reply by Over-wrked Momma

"Is that a limit of 2 of the same BOGO deal or 2 of any BOGO deals?  For example, if…"

MonsterMom replied Feb 2 to Walmart matching BOGO deals from Publix, other grocery stores

39 Feb 4
Reply by Over-wrked Momma

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service