Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

MonsterMom's Discussions (281)

Discussions Replied To (274) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow is all I can say.  The teacher absolutely did the right thing by not passing out…"

MonsterMom replied Oct 4 to Mother Becomes Enraged When Teacher Says, "No Thanks" to Share Vagina Cookies

3 on Friday
Reply by Jennifer Jean

"I read that the patient got a visa on Sept 2.  I don't understand why the State Dept…"

MonsterMom replied Oct 3 to Ebola In America

23 on Sunday
Reply by 18watt_fan

"Just a hypothetical question:  If your child/grandchild comes in contact with bodily…"

MonsterMom replied Oct 2 to Ebola In America

23 on Sunday
Reply by 18watt_fan

"This is the rule in my house---eat the meal or have cereal.  Either way, they must…"

MonsterMom replied Sep 9 to Farewell, family meal? Stress of cooking may outweigh benefits

3 Sep 9
Reply by MonsterMom

"Here's a link to the issues involving our start times and how the tourist industry i…"

MonsterMom replied Sep 6 to What Do You Think About Our Back-To-School Start Date?

8 Sep 8
Reply by Jmarr

"They didn't change it due to hurricane season.  The FL legislature pushed a bill (ba…"

MonsterMom replied Sep 6 to What Do You Think About Our Back-To-School Start Date?

8 Sep 8
Reply by Jmarr

"I pay 5 an hour per child.  So, with 6 children, the going rate is 30 an hour at my…"

MonsterMom replied Aug 20 to A Babysitter Costs HOW Much?

9 Aug 26
Reply by MR Mom

"But do they take insurance?  I have heard they do not accept insurance.  "

MonsterMom replied Aug 14 to Good Pediatric DR in Lakeland

7 Aug 18
Reply by Tracy Fritchman

"My husband cut the cords of three of our children.  I actually requested to cut my y…"

MonsterMom replied Aug 13 to Dad Doesn't Want to Cut Umbilical Cord

4 Aug 17
Reply by Alicia (Alsan)

"The times have changed so that all schools are on the same schedule.  High schools s…"

MonsterMom replied Aug 6 to Back to School 2014

33 Aug 31
Reply by MandyJay

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service