Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

MonsterMom's Discussions (288)

Discussions Replied To (281) Replies Latest Activity

"Try calling the police (non emergency number) in the town where he resides.  Maybe t…"

MonsterMom replied Jul 8 to Who to call for a wellness check?

4 Jul 9
Reply by Tabby

"But it goes against school board policy if it is sold during the day.  As a member o…"

MonsterMom replied Apr 28 to LHMS and Junk Food

10 Apr 28
Reply by MonsterMom

"I have heard it is sold during lunch.  I also do not have major issues with my kid c…"

MonsterMom replied Apr 14 to LHMS and Junk Food

10 Apr 28
Reply by MonsterMom

"It is absolutely NOT allowed to be sold during the day since it "competes" with the…"

MonsterMom replied Apr 13 to LHMS and Junk Food

10 Apr 28
Reply by MonsterMom

"Is it a fund raiser?  Even so, it is NOT allowed to be sold during the school day.  "

MonsterMom replied Apr 10 to LHMS and Junk Food

10 Apr 28
Reply by MonsterMom

"But they don't take insurance so there is no accountability for their quackery.  "

MonsterMom replied Mar 10 to Pediatrician help

16 Mar 28
Reply by 18watt_fan

"As a parent, and a teacher (probably one of those "bad" ones that you just bashed in…"

MonsterMom replied Feb 24 to A market for serving virtual school students..a virtual school co-op!

9 May 3
Reply by courtney

"But these are only screening tests.  It's like the quad test and nuchal fold thickne…"

MonsterMom replied Dec 16, 2014 to Prenatal Testing Accuracy Rates Questioned

4 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by JW

"Wow is all I can say.  The teacher absolutely did the right thing by not passing out…"

MonsterMom replied Oct 4, 2014 to Mother Becomes Enraged When Teacher Says, "No Thanks" to Share Vagina Cookies

3 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Leah Jean

"I read that the patient got a visa on Sept 2.  I don't understand why the State Dept…"

MonsterMom replied Oct 3, 2014 to Ebola In America

24 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Shawn Spivey

RSS

© 2015   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service