Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

bizeemomma's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"I had my daughter there, and at the time was even a WHH employee. I was treated like…"

bizeemomma replied Nov 2, 2011 to Question about Winter Haven Hospital Regency Center for Women & Infants?..

7 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Sarai Flar

"I actually read this story elsewhere, along with reading heated debate on a few pare…"

bizeemomma replied Nov 2, 2011 to Pregnant Mom Arrested for Sandwich Theft

7 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by bizeemomma

"I have always had a terrible feeling about Lakeside... I had a child in my preschool…"

bizeemomma replied Oct 28, 2011 to Lakeside Pediatrics "dismissing" patients

66 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Lady Lu Lu

"We chose not to get Legoland passes until the reviews started rolling in. So far, th…"

bizeemomma replied Oct 19, 2011 to Legoland Concerns

18 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Tabby

"Taking into consideration that my child is 9yrs old...    When I gave birth at Regen…"

bizeemomma replied Sep 26, 2011 to How Would You Feel if Formula Freebies Were No Longer Offered at Hospitals?

55 Feb 18
Reply by MandyJay

"The majority of the Gymboree I have is in the 7 range... but I do still have a littl…"

bizeemomma replied Sep 11, 2011 to Anyone looking for size 7-10 girls clothes? My fashionista had a growth spurt!

3 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by justine goebel

"Tammy, I would really LOVE to support an organization like that. However, I simply c…"

bizeemomma replied Sep 5, 2011 to Is there anywhere local where I can just "rent" hay bales for a party?

5 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Tammy

"I completely understand the other side (and the risks), also. Which I'm sure is why…"

bizeemomma replied Sep 5, 2011 to Is there anywhere local where I can just "rent" hay bales for a party?

5 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Tammy

"It's wonderful to have open communication with your kids. But you should get in the…"

bizeemomma replied Sep 4, 2011 to Frustrated mom........!!

11 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Mamma "B"

"Well, to be fair to the preschool - most are NOT equipped to deal with potty acciden…"

bizeemomma replied Sep 1, 2011 to Frustrated mom........!!

11 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Mamma "B"

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service