Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

Shawn Spivey's Discussions (7,387)

Discussions Replied To (4366) Replies Latest Activity

"Reading your reply reminds me of both of my exs. They both assumed that I would go b…"

Shawn Spivey replied 17 hours ago to Should You Drop Your Ex's Last Name After Divorce? Things To Consider

2 17 hours ago
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"I know there are some chiropractors that will do physicals at great prices.  You can…"

Shawn Spivey replied 20 hours ago to School Physical's

1 20 hours ago
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"Tabby,  the books were okay and I definitely took it as a read between the lines sto…"

Shawn Spivey replied 21 hours ago to Fifty Shades of Grey Movie Trailer Released

5 18 hours ago
Reply by MandyJay

"AWESOME!  I'll hold you to it.  :) "

Shawn Spivey replied 21 hours ago to Fifty Shades of Grey Movie Trailer Released

5 18 hours ago
Reply by MandyJay

"I read the article in the tone you mentioned, as a future mother-in-law.  I have boy…"

Shawn Spivey replied 21 hours ago to Understanding Your Mother-In-Law a Little Better

3 18 hours ago
Reply by MandyJay

"That's exactly how I feel about myself to a T.  I couldn't have said it better mysel…"

Shawn Spivey replied 21 hours ago to Girls' Hairstyles, Long or Short?

7 21 hours ago
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"We did it, we took the hair cut plunge for my girl, and we LOVE IT!  The cut is cute…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Friday to Girls' Hairstyles, Long or Short?

7 21 hours ago
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"I went ahead and caved, bought some uniforms this past weekend online for the kids,…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Friday to Back to School Sales Tax Holiday Dates For 2014

4 yesterday
Reply by Tabby

"I agree with the controls, makes me wonder.   With this topic, I couldn't help but w…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Thursday to Possible Correlation to Epidural Use During Labor and Postpartum Depression

4 on Friday
Reply by MandyJay

"No seriously. It's legit!   Kids coming in and out and grabbing doors by the side, u…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Wednesday to 11 Reasons to Paint Your Interior Doors Black

5 on Friday
Reply by MonsterMom

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service