Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

Shawn Spivey's Discussions (7,016)

Discussions Replied To (4175) Replies Latest Activity

"I am so sorry to read such a story, and sorry for the loss of your father as well.  …"

Shawn Spivey replied 3 hours ago to Woman who sued TSA over breast milk wins settlement

5 3 hours ago
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"Tabby, I think you're on to something.   I just found a story  (and it's from Florid…"

Shawn Spivey replied 9 hours ago to Parents should have dress codes

6 9 hours ago
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"Keep a look out for the bike on Craigslist, too. "

Shawn Spivey replied 12 hours ago to Stolen Bike....Please keep an eye out

5 6 hours ago
Reply by Russ H

"Tabby, I am so sorry to read this!  :(   I hope, in some way, your bike will be retu…"

Shawn Spivey replied 13 hours ago to Stolen Bike....Please keep an eye out

5 6 hours ago
Reply by Russ H

"Yikes, MandyJay.   I've only flown twice since 9/11 (weirdly enough, I flew home fro…"

Shawn Spivey replied 15 hours ago to Woman who sued TSA over breast milk wins settlement

5 3 hours ago
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"Drew Barrymore also welcomed her new baby, another girl! Drew Barrymore, husband Wil…"

Shawn Spivey replied 18 hours ago to Pregnancy and Births of the Famous

29 15 hours ago
Reply by MandyJay

"Now that's a great tweet.  Olivia Wilde makes a funny announcement on twitter of the…"

Shawn Spivey replied 18 hours ago to Pregnancy and Births of the Famous

29 15 hours ago
Reply by MandyJay

"I know, I laugh every time.   Seriously, the combo of who and the material together…"

Shawn Spivey replied 18 hours ago to Are You Staying Up For Late Night Television?

3 18 hours ago
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"Another email sent to student parents most recently received: Hello, this is Kathryn…"

Shawn Spivey replied yesterday to FCAT computer issue suspends testing in several counties

4 yesterday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"FCAT Testing Resumes as Computer Glitch Overcome"

Shawn Spivey replied yesterday to FCAT computer issue suspends testing in several counties

4 yesterday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service