Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

Shawn Spivey's Discussions (8,238)

Discussions Replied To (4913) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not a fan of little, to no moderation, this topic looks to have needed it.  And…"

Shawn Spivey replied Apr 27 to Teacher Bullying Child - School Board Not Helping - What would you do?

14 Apr 27
Reply by Shane

".......or treatment wouldn't be necessary if the child was properly protected by vac…"

Shawn Spivey replied Feb 23 to To Protect His Son, A Father Asks School To Bar Unvaccinated Children

48 Mar 28
Reply by 18watt_fan

"DeEtte, you are a PolkMoms original and it brings me sadness to read about your fami…"

Shawn Spivey replied Feb 23 to My Daughter lost everything in a house fire Sunday night

10 Feb 25
Reply by DeEtte

"Toddler dies as measles outbreak hits German capital"

Shawn Spivey replied Feb 23 to To Protect His Son, A Father Asks School To Bar Unvaccinated Children

48 Mar 28
Reply by 18watt_fan

"Ashley, I got your message! You are so sweet, I miss you all, too!  :) "

Shawn Spivey replied Feb 16 to Saying Good-Bye As Moderator

27 Feb 16
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"Why I would care is if I had a family member or loved one below the age of 12 months…"

Shawn Spivey replied Feb 6 to To Protect His Son, A Father Asks School To Bar Unvaccinated Children

48 Mar 28
Reply by 18watt_fan

"Do you believe then, these cases of measles that are presenting in mostly unvaccina…"

Shawn Spivey replied Feb 5 to To Protect His Son, A Father Asks School To Bar Unvaccinated Children

48 Mar 28
Reply by 18watt_fan

" Anything you write is worth absorbing; love your posts!  :)  "

Shawn Spivey replied Feb 5 to Saying Good-Bye As Moderator

27 Feb 16
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"I don't see how dying from a paper cut is a correct analogy.  You would try to preve…"

Shawn Spivey replied Feb 5 to To Protect His Son, A Father Asks School To Bar Unvaccinated Children

48 Mar 28
Reply by 18watt_fan

"a ploy that could work "

Shawn Spivey replied Feb 4 to Handwriting....Lost among technology

11 Feb 4
Reply by Shawn Spivey

RSS

© 2015   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service