Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

Shawn Spivey's Discussions (7,693)

Discussions Replied To (4557) Replies Latest Activity

"That's great news, thanks for the happy update!  "

Shawn Spivey replied 12 hours ago to Lost Golden Retriever on Marcum Rd...Owner found

4 12 hours ago
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"Today seems super appropriate to bring this topic back up, after all, it's national…"

Shawn Spivey replied 18 hours ago to Coffee Conversations

3 11 hours ago
Reply by Kelly McGough

"No surprise, I'm loving the show.  Although the first episode was online free (to su…"

Shawn Spivey replied 22 hours ago to Diana Gabaldon's, 'Outlander' Series

17 22 hours ago
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"I am following this story, the paralysis aspect is quite disturbing. As far as it be…"

Shawn Spivey replied 22 hours ago to CDC Warns Of Fast-Spreading Enterovirus Afflicting Children

10 22 hours ago
Reply by 18watt_fan

"Did you all know that Gone Girl is a book?   Has anyone read it? After some promotio…"

Shawn Spivey replied 23 hours ago to How About a Moms' Movie Night?

8 23 hours ago
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"Love it!  "

Shawn Spivey replied 23 hours ago to How About a Moms' Movie Night?

8 23 hours ago
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"There's pictures in People Magazine. From the cover (you can see it here) the bride'…"

Shawn Spivey replied yesterday to Never Say Never, George Clooney is Getting Married

5 yesterday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"80 Local WWII Veterans to Be Honored With Trip to Washington, D.C. Tomorrow will be…"

Shawn Spivey replied yesterday to Honor Flight

6 yesterday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"What a cutie pie, I hope he or she is found.  Do you know the owner contact informat…"

Shawn Spivey replied yesterday to Lost Golden Retriever on Marcum Rd...Owner found

4 12 hours ago
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"This gives this story an extra dose of unsettling.   Paralysis Link Suspected as Ent…"

Shawn Spivey replied yesterday to CDC Warns Of Fast-Spreading Enterovirus Afflicting Children

10 22 hours ago
Reply by 18watt_fan

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service