Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

Shawn Spivey's Discussions (6,982)

Discussions Replied To (4157) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's another link for more options Easter Activities Include Egg Hunts, Kids' Craf…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Thursday to Local Easter Egg Hunts In and Around Polk County

2 on Thursday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"Although some of these opportunities have passed, there are still some upcoming.  I…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Thursday to Local Easter Egg Hunts In and Around Polk County

2 on Thursday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"I saw this (link below), and I agree!  A little ham still stuck to the bone makes a…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Thursday to Holiday Leftovers Ideas

9 on Thursday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"I probably should have bumped this back up a little sooner, but this month is just w…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Wednesday to Go Buy Your Eggs Right Now For Easter

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"I wanted to bring up these other member ideas from last year and add my own.    I pl…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Wednesday to Easter Menu

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Tabby

"I met a lady at a hospital today that delivered on her due date, and you guessed it,…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Wednesday to Did You Actually Deliver on Your Due Date?

19 on Wednesday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"I'm happy to read such rational responses, because I know there are so many of us, m…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Tuesday to 'Overwhelmed’ moms choose NOT to be busy

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Jmarr

"Up Your Easter Egg Game With These Creative Ideas I loved the numbers and symbols.  …"

Shawn Spivey replied on Tuesday to Creative (and Easy!) Ways For Coloring Easter Eggs

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

""

Shawn Spivey replied on Monday to Be On the Look Out For Tax Day Deals

2 on Monday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"It's that time of year to bump this back up for those of you that celebrate Easter.…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Monday to Creative (and Easy!) Ways For Coloring Easter Eggs

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service