Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

Shawn Spivey's Discussions (7,956)

Discussions Replied To (4734) Replies Latest Activity

"Tabby, I bet the people at your hubby's work love you and all your efforts. I may gi…"

Shawn Spivey replied yesterday to No Knead Onion Rolls

3 yesterday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"Are you ready to cut down your own tree? There are chances right here in Florida.  …"

Shawn Spivey replied yesterday to Local Ways to Pick and Cut Your Own Christmas Tree

7 yesterday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"Julie, I remember the address issue. That was frustrating for me as well. Other than…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Friday to Application Window is Now Open For Polk Magnet and Choice Schools

2 on Friday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"So, is anyone ready for this? I have yet to look at Black Friday deals. I've been vo…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Thursday to Walmart Black Friday

7 on Thursday
Reply by Tabby

"Lockdown Drill at Jewett Middle: School Officer Taken Off Resource Force The resourc…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Thursday to Polk School Active Shooter Drill With Gun-Toting Cop Angers Parents

3 on Thursday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"MandyJay, I think I've made homemade pie crusts a total of 3 times and that is 3 tim…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Thursday to Thanksgiving menu

80 12 hours ago
Reply by Tabby

"Now I feel like I'm behind the game, I thought I had plenty of time to study the ads…"

7 on Thursday
Reply by Tabby

"Tabby, I do lean towards Wal-Mart not price matching leaked ads as they are not offi…"

7 on Thursday
Reply by Tabby

"No way!  Wow!  Thanks for adding this, you are certainly a good deal catcher Tabby.…"

7 on Thursday
Reply by Tabby

"Oh, yeah, MandyJay, if you are able, you should share some of those recipes.   How…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Wednesday to Thanksgiving menu

80 12 hours ago
Reply by Tabby

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service