Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

Shawn Spivey's Discussions (7,481)

Discussions Replied To (4419) Replies Latest Activity

"This is an intriguing explanation.  For the symptoms you've described, it can sound…"

Shawn Spivey replied 9 hours ago to Hyperactive 2nd grade girl

2 8 hours ago
Reply by MR Mom

"For those of you following this topic, I received a call back from the school board…"

Shawn Spivey replied 16 hours ago to Reduced & Free Lunch Online Application Not Working

4 16 hours ago
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"That sounds like me.  I will call until my kid picks up.  Usually that's not necess…"

Shawn Spivey replied 22 hours ago to Mom creates 'Ignore No More' app to get teens to return calls

2 22 hours ago
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"I talked to the technical help desk yesterday at PCPSB (who assured me that the form…"

Shawn Spivey replied yesterday to Reduced & Free Lunch Online Application Not Working

4 16 hours ago
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"Tabby, I'm glad things went smooth for you this morning and I hope your young man wi…"

Shawn Spivey replied yesterday to Back to School 2014

23 23 hours ago
Reply by MandyJay

"Both of my younger children have loose teeth right now so I came to this discussion…"

Shawn Spivey replied yesterday to The Tooth Fairy

23 yesterday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"We were off to a good start, so far, so good, this morning.   The kids (thankfully)…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Monday to Back to School 2014

23 23 hours ago
Reply by MandyJay

"Christina Aguilera Gives Birth to Baby Girl"

Shawn Spivey replied on Monday to Pregnancy and Births of the Famous

35 on Monday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"Apparently there is still an issue.  I had two parents tell me they saw your discuss…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Sunday to Reduced & Free Lunch Online Application Not Working

4 16 hours ago
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"I found the below link to be very helpful and could be for those of you juggling aro…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Sunday to Back to School 2014

23 23 hours ago
Reply by MandyJay

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service