Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

Shawn Spivey's Discussions (7,640)

Discussions Replied To (4517) Replies Latest Activity

"That's actually a great example of when to use this supplemental protection.  Taking…"

Shawn Spivey replied 1 hour ago to Diaper Blowout Product Extends to Stop Excrement Exits

2 1 hour ago
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"Wow,that is jaw dropping.  So many lives just beginning and robbed.  Thanks for addi…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Friday to Florida Makes the News

13 on Friday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"There were two teenage girls arrested.  It was the other teen whose family you are t…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Thursday to Family of Girl Arrested in Sedwick Death Planning to Sue Sheriff

3 on Thursday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"Thanks for the Bartow Wal-Mart tip, thanks to you, I'll have a happy Christmas kid a…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Thursday to 2014 Holiday Hot Toy Lists Are Arriving

3 on Thursday
Reply by JW

"Donors Help 10-Year-Old Lakeland Girl After Deaths of Parents Above are some update…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Thursday to 10 year-old Daughter Survives South Lakeland Murder-Suicide

6 on Thursday
Reply by JW

"Whether someone enjoys watching a dance competition or not, you have to hand it to t…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Wednesday to Dancing with the Stars

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"With this rainy weather, I might be inspired to do a soup dish tonight.   Nothing dr…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Wednesday to Soup's On

63 on Wednesday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"I forgot to add this one. Insanely Drunk Woman Tries To Pick Up Child From School: C…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Wednesday to Florida Makes the News

13 on Friday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"Well, we woke up to a wet Wednesday here in Bartow.  Is it raining for everyone?"

Shawn Spivey replied on Wednesday to In Weather News - Get Your Updates Here and Know How to Dress the Kids

131 on Wednesday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"According to this report Ryan Gossling has become a father, also making Eva Mendes a…"

Shawn Spivey replied on Tuesday to Pregnancy and Births of the Famous

39 on Tuesday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service