Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

Cheryl Estok's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, it is definitely something I wouldn't want my son to wear.  But I wouldn't eve…"

Cheryl Estok replied Feb 19 to Woman Finds T-Shirts Indecent, Buys Them All To Stop Display

5 Feb 21
Reply by Jennifer Sabin

"We moved to Winter Haven in 1993, when my son & daughter were 4 and 18 months. …"

Cheryl Estok replied Feb 5 to considering moving to polk county..

5 Feb 6
Reply by K&B Mommy

"Thank you all for your help!  I knew I could count on everyone here at Polk Moms :) …"

Cheryl Estok replied Jan 19 to I just heard that I am going to be a grandma!

6 Jan 19
Reply by MonsterMom

"Merry Christmas, Shawn!  My kids are all gathering (I have 2 with their girlfriend/b…"

Cheryl Estok replied Dec 24, 2013 to Holiday Blah's

4 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Tracy Fritchman

"Hi Tabby,  I feel the same way.  Been way too busy helping others in my family - the…"

Cheryl Estok replied Dec 23, 2013 to Holiday Blah's

4 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Tracy Fritchman

"Thank you, Tabby!  Just what I needed - no flour and easy.  I like the chocolate chi…"

Cheryl Estok replied Dec 16, 2013 to Roll Call Thursday

258 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Tabby

"I have started decorating.  Today is peanut brittle and possibly making cookie dough…"

Cheryl Estok replied Dec 14, 2013 to Roll Call Thursday

258 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Tabby

"I was too tired after cooking (and eating) on Thanksgiving to go out Thursday night,…"

Cheryl Estok replied Dec 4, 2013 to Did You Get Good Holiday Shopping Deals?

3 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"Entered "

Cheryl Estok replied Dec 3, 2013 to Contest Time: Hang'em and Hatch'em Eggs- Ornaments with Surprises Inside

16 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"I agree with Mike whole-heartedly!  Some kids just are not college material, includi…"

Cheryl Estok replied Dec 3, 2013 to Unusual Solution to Our Trillion Dollar Student Debt Problem

1 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Cheryl Estok

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service