Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

Jennifer Sabin's Discussions (439)

Discussions Replied To (415) Replies Latest Activity

"Pediatric Therapy Services is where I have taken 2 of my children for speech and/or…"

Jennifer Sabin replied on Friday to Occupational Therapy in Lakeland

8 5 hours ago
Reply by Emily

"Hi Darby!It sounds like you've ended up in a tough place. Have you heard of the Lake…"

Jennifer Sabin replied May 22 to Could use some friendly advice and conversations

5 May 24
Reply by darby markum

"There are very few choices.However, Pediatric Associates or Kinder Clinic in Winter…"

Jennifer Sabin replied May 21 to Pediatrician that doesn't require vaccinations?

10 May 23
Reply by 18watt_fan

"I have no regrets about my children's names. Each was carefully chosen. We worked so…"

Jennifer Sabin replied May 21 to Here's Why It's Impossible To Pick The Perfect Baby Name

2 May 21
Reply by Jennifer Sabin

"I'm proud to say that I have not shopped at Wal-Mart since last October. I always fe…"

Jennifer Sabin replied May 14 to I stole some aluminum foil from Walmart?

19 May 16
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"I give up! I've typed my reply 3 times and the site keeps eating it!"

Jennifer Sabin replied Apr 23 to Do You Work or Stay-at-Home Because You Want To or Because You Have To?

9 Apr 23
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"I am home because that is where I want to be. My husband is a public school teacher…"

Jennifer Sabin replied Apr 22 to Do You Work or Stay-at-Home Because You Want To or Because You Have To?

9 Apr 23
Reply by Shawn Spivey

"My girls are only 6 & 4 so we are still in the stage where going to bed consiste…"

Jennifer Sabin replied Apr 14 to 'Overwhelmed’ moms choose NOT to be busy

6 Apr 15
Reply by Jmarr

"I've heard that Excel Christian Academy in north Lakeland is good for students with…"

Jennifer Sabin replied Apr 3 to Need help finding a good Christian private school for my autistic son.

3 Apr 4
Reply by Elsie

"I'll admit to being skeptical of the AAP's new guidelines. I gave birth to my middle…"

Jennifer Sabin replied Mar 21 to 'Water births' may not be safe for baby, doctors warn

1 Mar 21
Reply by Jennifer Sabin

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service