Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

All Discussions Tagged 'age' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Homework Help: PhotoMath app solves equations for you

Oh snap!  Literally.  Use your smartphone's camera to grab a printed equation and the app delivers not only the answer, but the steps to ge…

Started by Shawn Spivey

0 Nov 5, 2014

Breaking Baby of the Bink

If you've used a pacifier for your child, you probably could find yourself in one of the following categories: A) this topic brings back ha…

Started by Shawn Spivey

25 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Shawn Spivey

Is Puberty in Girls Coming Too Soon?

Is Puberty in Girls Coming Too Soon?If this topic is interesting to you, you might want to read some thoughts and studies at the above link…

Started by Shawn Spivey

10 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Shawn Spivey

Weaning From the Breast

I wanted to start a thread of support, suggestions, and yes, even frustrations. I don't know how you breastfeeding moms do it.   When I bot…

Started by Shawn Spivey

2 May 30, 2014
Reply by Shawn Spivey

21 Too Old? The Drinking Age Is Past Its Prime

As parents I think we have a right to this debate.   I've heard all sides including, "At 18 you are just not mature enough to drink" and  "…

Started by Shawn Spivey

0 Apr 23, 2014

Local Easter Egg Hunts In and Around Polk County

I'll add more as I find them and I hope you will, too.  Jellybean Jubilee Lakeland Date: 4/12/2014 Time: 10:00 AM TO 1:00 PM Simpson Par…

Started by Shawn Spivey

2 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Shawn Spivey

Don't Wait For Baby's Dental Care

There's an old school thought that baby teeth are disposable and temporary, so it may not be necessary to put as much upkeep and thought i…

Started by Shawn Spivey

1 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Ammiee

Problems with Fantastic Sam's and kid's coupons?

I was just wondering if anyone else has had problems with a Fantastic Sam's and kid's coupons, or kid's coupons in general? My husband took…

Started by e w

7 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by e w

Are You Ready For Another Kid?

Are You Ready For Another Kid? I ask if there's a formula you consider when making the decision to add to your family.   I also wonder if…

Started by Shawn Spivey

0 Feb 7, 2013

7 Great Books that Explain the Birds and the Bees

7 Great Books that Explain the Birds and the Bees If you feel better passing over pages or even sitting down with your child with a guide i…

Started by Shawn Spivey

2 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Jmarr

RSS

© 2018   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service