Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

All Discussions Tagged 'child' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Florida Makes the News

When I first saw the link heading, If it's crazy, it happened in Florida, as a faithful and love my state Floridian, I said a mental, "Hey,…

Started by Shawn Spivey

38 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by Alicia (Alsan)

Does Your Child's Daycare Have Video Surveillance?

A mother who recently picked up her toddler from daycare noticed marks on her child's skin.  After the daycare reviewed video footage, the…

Started by Shawn Spivey

0 Jan 21, 2015

Children Mauled by Dogs Headlines

I'll be adding stories of children that have either been injured or killed by dog maulings here in hope that with each case, something can…

Started by Shawn Spivey

2 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Shawn Spivey

Mama June Could Lose Custody Of Her Children Amid Allegations She's Dating A Child Molester

Mama June Could Lose Custody Of Her Children Amid Allegations She's Dating A Child Molester Do you think she should?

Started by Shawn Spivey

0 Oct 28, 2014

American Girl Store Coming to Central Florida

If you're like me and on the American Girl Doll Mailing List then you have or will be getting a magazine like this real soon: No kidding, t…

Started by Shawn Spivey

4 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Fallsmama

Moms Wants Apology from Sheriff's Office After She Ticketed En Route to Hospital with Sick Child

Moms Wants Apology from Sheriff's Office After She Ticketed En Route to Hospital with Sick Child Oh, boy. I'm all for supporting our office…

Started by Shawn Spivey

2 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by D.D.

Does Your Child Still Like Their Favorite Baby Food Flavor?

This topic is definitely inspired by my children. All three of them seemed to have had a favorite baby food as babies.  When that flavor w…

Started by Shawn Spivey

0 Sep 30, 2014

Girl accidentally kills gun instructor with Uzi

Girl accidentally kills gun instructor with Uzi Although I'm not a gun novice, I don't think it would take an expert to not be surprised by…

Started by Shawn Spivey

3 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Alicia (Alsan)

10 most dangerous cities to raise children in

10 most dangerous cities to raise children in I scrolled through 1-7 and thought, "okay, okay, okay"... and then number 8 pops up.  It's Or…

Started by Shawn Spivey

1 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Jmarr

Casting to Compete For Trust Fund For Your Child

The following is a release for married couples, but, if interested, I also found a similar casting for divorced parents.  Find that at th…

Started by Shawn Spivey

0 Sep 3, 2014

RSS

© 2018   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service