Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

All Discussions Tagged 'kid' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Mommy Cover of "All About That Bass" Will Make You Crack Up

You are probably familiar with the popular song by Meghan Trainor called All About That Bass On that note, you have to check out this r…

Started by Shawn Spivey

1 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Kelly McGough

Casting to Compete For Trust Fund For Your Child

The following is a release for married couples, but, if interested, I also found a similar casting for divorced parents.  Find that at th…

Started by Shawn Spivey

0 Sep 3, 2014

Problems with Fantastic Sam's and kid's coupons?

I was just wondering if anyone else has had problems with a Fantastic Sam's and kid's coupons, or kid's coupons in general? My husband took…

Started by e w

7 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by e w

Are You Ready For Another Kid?

Are You Ready For Another Kid? I ask if there's a formula you consider when making the decision to add to your family.   I also wonder if…

Started by Shawn Spivey

0 Feb 7, 2013

Luvs Stepping Up With Funny and So True Commercials

Commercials can be a typical annoyance and what stands in the way of getting back to what it is we actually want to view online or on t.v.…

Started by Shawn Spivey

1 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Shawn Spivey

Vogue article by mom about 7-year-old daughter’s weight sparks heavy backlash

Vogue article by mom about 7-year-old daughter’s weight sparks heavy backlash I think, reading the above, makes me want to be a better heal…

Started by Shawn Spivey

0 Mar 26, 2012

NM Governor Considers Pardon for Billy the Kid

Usually these pardon stories for people long dead elicit nothing more than an eye roll from me (such as Jim Morrison). But when I saw the h…

Started by Alicia (Alsan)

2 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Alicia (Alsan)

Backpacks with Built-in Alarm

I actually first learned of the iSafe backpack while watching T.V.  A commercial for the product aired.I know, a lot of moms are back to sc…

Started by Shawn Spivey

0 Aug 11, 2010

RSS

© 2018   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service