Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

All Discussions Tagged 'lakeland' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local Easter Egg Hunts In and Around Polk County

I'll add more as I find them and I hope you will, too.  Jellybean Jubilee Lakeland Date: 4/12/2014 Time: 10:00 AM TO 1:00 PM Simpson Par…

Started by Shawn Spivey

2 on Thursday
Reply by Shawn Spivey

My Review of PDQ

One of our mom members brought up the coming of PDQ Chicken to Lakeland before they opened.  As I said in that discussion, I had never hear…

Started by Shawn Spivey

11 Mar 15
Reply by Mommyofone

New Pediatric Dentist in North Lakeland

I know there have been lots and lots and lots of discussions about pediatric dentists in Lakeland. I just wanted to share something that I…

Started by Jennifer Sabin

3 Jan 21
Reply by Ross

Parenting Class

Does anyone know where I can go in Lakeland for free parenting classes? Or online for free parenting classes? I have been on the internet f…

Started by Angela Patrick

2 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Angela Patrick

Coupon Class August 26, 2013

Join us tonight, August 26, 2013 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM (EDT) Lakeland, FL at the Public Library around Lake Morton. This class is a two h…

Started by Terri Harrison

0 Aug 26, 2013

Disney on Ice Show Will Not Stop in Lakeland This Year; Future Unclear

I'm certainly glad this was reported, over the years my family has become consistent fans of Disney on Ice productions and I would have won…

Started by Shawn Spivey

0 Aug 8, 2013

Free Coupon Class Tonight at Lakeland Library 5pm-7pm

Budget tight? Need to find ways to save money?  Join me for a FREE 2 Hour Coupon Class in Lakeland tonight Need to save money? Using coup…

0 Apr 29, 2013

Why it's Important to Tell You About My New Favorite Stump Grinder!

I'm posting this for a couple of reasons.   First because I had a hard time finding a stump grinder in Polk County.  When needing a stump g…

Started by Shawn Spivey

2 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Shawn Spivey

Free Coupon Classes in Lakeland-04/29/13 5pm-7pm

Budget tight? Need to find ways to save money?  Join me for a FREE 2 Hour Coupon Class in Lakeland. Need to save money? Using coupons the…

0 Mar 21, 2013

Really Bad Experience at Target Today- I Will Never Shop in That Store Again!

I just had the worst experience of my life at the Target on 98 North in Lakeland,Fl. I think I will never shop at Target again. I had a bu…

20 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Tabby

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service