Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

All Discussions Tagged 'lakeland' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teacher Bullying Child - School Board Not Helping - What would you do?

Hi Moms,  I could really use some advice. My A/B honor roll Kathleen High School student has been bullied by one of her teachers to the poi…

Started by Terri Harrison

10 on Thursday
Reply by Terri Harrison

Slide the City Has Stop Planned in Polk County

Did you see this piece in today's Ledger?  1,000-Foot Water Slide Coming to Downtown Lakeland It really does look like a lot of fun, a grea…

Started by Shawn Spivey

2 Jan 26
Reply by Shawn Spivey

Soccer: Judges Cup Schedules Are Out

Do many of you have children competing in Judge's Cup this year?   It will be held all over Polk County on December 6, 2014 and the schedul…

Started by Shawn Spivey

2 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Shawn Spivey

Gift Card Deals

Gift Cards as gifts in past had a shadier rap, considered not personalized enough and possibly thoughtless,  but I really think they are be…

Started by Shawn Spivey

3 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Shawn Spivey

Don’t Be a Sunscreen Slacker!

Don’t Be a Sunscreen Slacker! and I guess I learned the hard way.   A little over a month shy of 36 years-of age, yesterday, I had a pre-ca…

Started by Shawn Spivey

7 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Shawn Spivey

2014-2015 Homeschool Sessions at Explorations V Children's Museum

Explorations V Children’s Museum will again offer Home School Sessions for the 2014-2014 school year beginning in September. A Science Seri…

Started by Shawn Spivey

0 Aug 26, 2014

Lakeland Gymnastics Coach, 21, Arrested on Child Sex Charge

Justin Thomas Henry is a coach with Elite World Gymnastics in Lakeland and reportedly has had inappropriate contact with underage girls bef…

Started by Shawn Spivey

6 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Shawn Spivey

My Review of PDQ

One of our mom members brought up the coming of PDQ Chicken to Lakeland before they opened.  As I said in that discussion, I had never hear…

Started by Shawn Spivey

16 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by NativeLKLDRealtor

Free Couponing Class in Lakeland at The YMCA 6/26/14

Event Details This is a FREE 2 hour long Into class teaching you the basics of shopping with Coupons It's not just about cutting and handin…

Started by Terri Harrison

0 Jun 14, 2014

Asperger's School in Lakeland, FL

Our program is a McKay eligible, direct instruction classroom located within a private elementary/middle school in Lakeland, Florida. We ta…

Started by Academic Immersion Program

0 May 9, 2014

RSS

© 2015   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service