Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

Federal Government, State to Investigate Sanford Teen's Killing

Have you all been following this story?   It's a very sad and tragic event and unfortunately it sounds as if it boils down to no witnesses.  One man says his actions, shooting a teen, was self-defense.   The family of the teen that was killed, feel their family member was stereotyped and paid with his life.

Do you think there's need to take a further look into this case?  Are you happy to see officials other than local police dipping into the evidence?

Views: 446

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Two people, one man left to speak.  And he finally does on a new website.

Zimmerman speaks, raises funds on new website

Just saw the news confence - George Zimmerman is in custody and is charged with 2nd degree murder.

I'll admit, I expected him to be arrested but I'm shocked with the charges. I expected manslaughter. Are you surprised?

Yes I am.  I was on your train of thought with manslaughter.

Alicia (Alsan) said:

Just saw the news confence - George Zimmerman is in custody and is charged with 2nd degree murder.

I'll admit, I expected him to be arrested but I'm shocked with the charges. I expected manslaughter. Are you surprised?
I wonder if they filed 2nd degree murder to leave room for plea bargaining? Idk... It will be interesting to see how it all plays out...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service