Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

Fisher Price Beautiful Garden Bouncer Pink/Brown/Trendy!! - $20

****For some reason I can't upload pictures on here without the page freezing, so if you're interested just reply here or e-mail me and I will send the pics through e-mail. I included the link so you could see the stock photos and price. Thanks!****

http://www.target.com/Fisher-Price-Beautiful-Garden-Bouncer/dp/B001...

Retails at Target for $34.99, barely used as my daughter preferred her swing over a bouncer. Works great, clean, perfect condition and very trendy! Pull toy in the middle plays music and seat also vibrates.

Views: 243

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

is this item is available?and what condition is it in?
Yes it is in perfect condition and it's still available.

Patricia Kackritz said:
is this item is available?and what condition is it in?
how much would you take for both if I take the gargen bouncer and the bumbo seat. i live in Lakeland.ar you close?
$35 for them both. I live in Haines City but I could meet halfway or bring them to you.

Patricia Kackritz said:
how much would you take for both if I take the gargen bouncer and the bumbo seat. i live in Lakeland.ar you close?
if you will take $30 then I will take them both ..can we meet sometime early Saturday morning? email me @ sunnieflorida@hotmail.com and I will give you my phone number so we can meet with a time and place.let me know if this works for you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service