Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

Does anyone ever wonder why the health and school officials start to panic when the vaccination rate falls below 90%-95%?

Is it because they have proof of so-called 'herd immunity' due to vaccination?  I would say absolutely not because there are numerous pockets around the nation, especially in parts of California, Arizona, Oregon and Washington which have extremely low rates of vaccination, far below the 90%-95% of which the health officials claim will cause enormous outbreaks.

I can provide numerous news articles upon request of these extremely low vaccination rates, yet no outbreaks or mass deaths.

I have come to the conclusion that the reason health and school officials begin to panic when the vaccination rate falls below 90%-95% is NOT because the unprovable, non-existent so-called 'herd immunity' from vaccines but because that happens to be the percentage of which federal funding will be slashed if the vaccination rate falls below that level.

Do I have proof of this being the case?   You better believe I have proof.

Section 27-8.1.7 of the Illinois Compiled Statutes (ILCS) Health examinations and immunizations law explains that if a school vaccination rate falls below 90 percent, state aid payments to that school are automatically cut by 10 percent until the school comes into "compliance"

http://web.archive.org/web/20111118165957/http://www.isbe.state.il....

I have excerpted from the following EXCELLENT article by Ethan Huff:

Exposed: Illinois law financially penalizes public schools when vaccination rates drop below 90 percent

According to the current Illinois General State Aid fiscal schedule, Illinois schools receive $6,119 per student from the state. Ten percent of this amount equates to roughly $612. So if a school has 2,000 students, for instance, and it maintains at least a 90 percent vaccination rate, it will receive $12,238,000 from the state per year. But if the vaccination rate falls below 90 percent at the same school, a whopping $1,223,800 will be shaved off this amount - http://nced.info/schoolfinance/files/2011/06/Illinois2011.pdf
Suddenly it all becomes clear why school administrators are aggressively pushing parents to have their children receive the full vaccination schedule. If students do not comply, the administrators own salaries are on the line! These vaccine quotas also explain why some school districts are actually having to resort to bribery campaigns like giving away free iPods to students who get their shots - http://www.naturalnews.com/032330_vaccines_iPod.html
It all appears to be nothing more than a sick "pay-for-play" system where state officials pressure school administrators to comply with the vaccine agenda or else face budget cuts. And they do this because federal officials are pressing them to push the vaccine agenda or else lose funding. In other words, from the top down, Big Pharma has rigged an entire system that forces government workers to push the vaccine agenda or else face a loss of funding -- and all this funding, of course, ultimately comes directly from taxpayers. (End excerpt)

And all of you adults who are screaming that everyone get their kids vaccinated or we are going to have total death-and-destruction in the streets - - do YOU have all YOUR adult vaccines up-to-date? If not, aren't YOU contributing to the total death-and-destruction we keep hearing will happen if everyone isn't vaccinated? See how completely ridiculous that sounds? Take a look at the adult vaccine schedule of which I'm sure most adults are severely "deficient":

Here is an incredible article by Barbara Loe Fisher which further details this vaccination-quota-scam that is forced on states and schools:

The following is excerpted from a larger article by Barbara Loe Fisher:

Federal Health Officials Give State Health Officials Money To Force Hep B Vaccination

http://www.nvic.org/nvic-archives/newsletter/untoldstory.aspx

Since 1965, the CDC has given state health departments hundreds of millions of dollars through categorical grant programs to promote mass use of federally recommended vaccines. At the same time, if state health officials do not show federal health officials proof they have attained a certain vaccination rate in their state, federal grants to state health departments can be withheld.

In 1993, the Comprehensive Childhood Immunization Act of 1993 was passed giving the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) the authority to award more than $400 million to states to set up state vaccine registries to tag and track children and enforce mandatory vaccination with federally recommended vaccines, including hepatitis B vaccine. The Performance Grant Program rewards a state with either $50, $75 or $100 per child who is fully vaccinated with all federally recommended vaccines, including hepatitis B vaccine and, in 1995, DHHS Secretary Donna Shalala gave the states the power to approve a newborn's social security number in order to set up vaccine tracking registries in more than half the states. The CDC plan is to hook up the state vaccine tracking registries in order to create a de facto centralized electronic database containing every child's medical records.

I think it should be abundantly clear to all who reside in Polk County that vaccines are nothing more than a cash-cow and have zero to do with maintaining health but have everything to do with maintaining a Mercedes in the driveways of those who profit from this scam - a scam which also happens to be injuring/killing hundreds-of-thousands if not millions.

For further reading on the herd immunity scam, I highly suggest this brilliant article by neurosurgeon Russell Blaylock M.D.

The Deadly Impossibility Of Herd Immunity Through Vaccination, by Dr. Russell Blaylock

http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/2012/02/18/the-deadly-impossibili...

Tags: herd, immunity, quota, rate, vaccination

Views: 2975

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How do you all feel having your children considered as part of the 'herd'?

I'm not sure about you all, but I refuse to have my child considered as cattle-like. Therefore, no vaccines are given to my kids.

HOWEVER, My kids eat exceptionally well, were breastfed, get plenty of sleep, get all 90 some-odd vitamins, minerals and amino acids, drink milk and eat eggs STRAIGHT from a farm, get plenty of essential fatty acids through flax oil and cod liver oil, etc, etc, etc.

The following video sums-up this situation perfectly:

Dr. Suzanne Humphries on Vaccines

Hello 18.

Christians, vaccinations, and herd immunity

The explanation for that was thought of back in 1933 in a concept that came to be called herd immunity. There have been papers written about it. ...

... In other words, this is a well researched area....

... Needless to say, there are those who also reject the concept of herd immunity. You need only search in Google to find those individuals whose arguments appear to destroy the idea of herd immunity. They call it yet another conspiracy to get you vaccinated. But, the proof is in the pudding. ...

... Both influenza caused by Haemophilus and meningitis caused by Neisseria bacteria are beginning to climb among children in certain parts of the country. Which parts are those? The parts in which the percentage of vaccinated people has fallen below the threshhold for herd immunity.

In other words, the theory of herd immunity is being proved upon the bodies of our unvaccinated children. ...

It's YOUR CHILDREN, it's YOUR CHOICE. Make it based on the facts, not Conspiracy Theories!

Article: Myths Fuel Dangerous Decisions to Not Vaccinate Children

Home News To vaccinate or not to vaccinate: Gallatin Valley residen...

How vaccines work

Vaccinations for Children, Why and When

Singledad,

I appreciate your opinions.  However, it becomes a circular argument because data/statistics are either distorted, cherry-picked or flat-out lied about. I suppose it just depends on which doctors and experts you want to believe.  If vaccination works for your kids and family, have at it, but I will never have that religion shoved down my throat.

And what about the proof I have above that these states are pushing a certain vaccine coverage percentage because if they don't, they will have funds cut by the feds (pharma puppets)?    Isn't it quite "coincidental" that the same percentage for them to be qualified to receive federal funding mirrors the so-called "herd Immunity" threshold?

Here's a quote from Chas Higgins' 1920 book entitled "Horrors of Vaccination Exposed and Illustrated" which shows how corrupt the system was - even back then - regarding statistics and record keeping. The wolves ARE in charge of the data.  (However, the VAERS database still shows appalling vaccine injuries and deaths, even though only about 1% of vaccine injuries are ever reported)

"This slaughter of our precious children now reaches a most serious and shocking figure every year, far in excess of deaths from smallpox, and this fact is most persistently and shamefully denied and concealed by our vaccinating doctors, who, at present, control our Departments of Health and Vital Statistics."   http://www.whale.to/vaccine/higgins_b.html

Also, why is it that most adults are rarely vaccinated, especially with all the recommended adult vaccines, yet NO DEATH AND DESTRUCTION is taking place?  Evidently they must not be part of the so-called "herd' of so-called "vaccine immunity".

Is it because the RELIGION-of-vaccination sees children as the ultimate sacrifice for Satan just as abortion? You can come to your own conclusion regarding that question.

The bottom line for me is, I refuse vaccines for my family based on YEARS of scientific research as well as a solid spiritual belief.  Yes, it's a spiritual assault on mankind.

On another note, look at this appalling article I found in The Ledger last night.  It's an editorial by a local veterinarian who admits that vaccines are killing cats with cancer but to go ahead and get chemo/radiation for them because THAT'S THE BETTER OPTION !!   Has it really come to this?  You all know in your hearts that that's not right:

Vaccine-Induced Tumors In Cats

http://www.theledger.com/article/20120218/COLUMNISTS/202185001

(Excerpts): You may have noticed that your veterinarian used to vaccinate your cat between the shoulder blades and now they do it on a leg or on the tail. This practice was developed to make it easier to treat a tumor if it occurred.

Vaccine-associated sarcomas can develop over weeks to years after a vaccine is administered. These tumors are thought to occur from inflammation incited by the vaccine that causes these cells to divide. The best results for tumor control occur when aggressive surgery and radiation therapy are combined. Cats that undergo this type of treatment can be tumor-free for approximately two years.

The risk of developing a tumor from a vaccine may be much less than your cat catching a deadly virus that could have been prevented with a vaccine.

I'll leave you with this uplifting video out of Africa that would make eugenicists Ted Turner, Bill Gates, David Rockefeller and Obama Science Adviser John P. Holdren VERY happy to see their evil deeds are coming to fruition :

And lest some of you think that narcolepsy cannot be linked to vaccines, well take a look at this mainstream news out of Finland:

30 cases of narcolepsy identified by HSE

and

Association between Pandemrix and narcolepsy confirmed among Finnish children and adolescents

http://www.thl.fi/en_US/web/en/pressrelease?id=26352

:

And by the way, if some of you watched the video above where the children had nodding disease of which many of them had head-wounds and/or died because they had seizures and passed out - here is an instance in the United States where the vaccine killed a kid because he passed out - BUT THE BLAME WASN'T PLACED ON THE VACCINE AS CAUSE OF DEATH !!!

Out of North Carolina:

Head injury cause of death for Asheville teenager

http://www.citizen-times.net/archive/article/?id=71631

by Rebeccah Cantley-Falk, STAFF WRITER
published Dec. 1, 2004 4:20 p.m.

ASHEVILLE - A head injury, and not an allergic reaction, was the cause of death for a 15-year-old Asheville boy who fainted after receiving a Hepatitis B vaccine, a Buncombe County Medical Examiner said Wednesday.

Kennie Ray Nelson Jr., 15, died Tuesday morning just minutes after receiving the vaccine, which led his family to question whether he had experienced some type of reaction to it. Lori Watkins said her son fainted, went into convulsions and then died around 11:30 a.m. at Asheville Children's Medical Center. He was pronounced dead at Mission Hospitals, hospital spokeswoman Merrell Gregory said.

Nelson hit the back of his head when he fainted, which ultimately caused his death, a Buncombe County Medical Examiner said Wednesday. Brain damage can cause the heart to speed up, slow down or even stop, the examiner said.

"He hit his head, and that caused a bouncing of the brain, damaging the frontal lobe of the brain," he said. "That caused a response from his brain to his heart. It had nothing to do with the vaccine."

Watkins had taken her son to have his vaccinations updated in preparation for an outdoors program he planned to attend. The incident was confusing for Nelsons family because recently he had a physical exam and had no known health problems, Watkins said.

"He was the picture of health," she said. "He was doing weight training in school. He was just a bubble of life."

I, for one, am a firm believer in many vaccinations, and also tend to be skeptical of any belief system (and this includes conspiracy theorists and the government) who feels their own belief is the only valid and true belief.

All decisions have their benefits and their detriments, and the real questions for me is always whether or not the benefits - or possible benefits - outweigh the risks - rather real or perceived. For most vaccinations, the risks from not taking them far outweigh the risks from getting them. The only one I don't have my son or myself get is the flu vaccine, and that's simply because in his 9 years and my 29 years, not one of us has ever actually gotten the flu. No matter how many times the people around us have gotten the flu (it went through my family 4 times in the 2 weeks after my son was born), neither of us has ever contracted it. My grandmother, my mother, my best friend and her children all get the vaccine because they have gotten the flu many times in years past, and have suffered greatly because of the flu. The vaccine does seem to help them get it less often and suffer less when they do. 

singledad said:

Hello 18.

The explanation for that was thought of back in 1933 in a concept that came to be called herd immunity. There have been papers written about it. ...

... Needless to say, there are those who also reject the concept of herd immunity. You need only search in Google to find those individuals whose arguments appear to destroy the idea of herd immunity. They call it yet another conspiracy to get you vaccinated. But, the proof is in the pudding. ...

... Both influenza caused by Haemophilus and meningitis caused by Neisseria bacteria are beginning to climb among children in certain parts of the country. Which parts are those? The parts in which the percentage of vaccinated people has fallen below the threshhold for herd immunity.

In other words, the theory of herd immunity is being proved upon the bodies of our unvaccinated children. ...

It's YOUR CHILDREN, it's YOUR CHOICE. Make it based on the facts, not Conspiracy Theories!

How vaccines work

Shawn,

Look how many people have LIKED this thread and how many people have viewed it.

I'm proud to be a HUGE promoter of Polk Moms !!!   :):):)

Those are great numbers!   :)

18watt_fan said:

Shawn,

Look how many people have LIKED this thread and how many people have viewed it.

I'm proud to be a HUGE promoter of Polk Moms !!!   :):):)

Right. everyone is different and what works for most, never works for all. Just like those "1 size fits all" clothes don't fit all. But to use the exceptions to make the rule is ridiculous.

Even what is 99% effective, is still 1% NOT effective, and 1% of 1 billion is 100 million.

Do the research and decide for yourself.
Christie Henderson said:

I, for one, am a firm believer in many vaccinations, and also tend to be skeptical of any belief system (and this includes conspiracy theorists and the government) who feels their own belief is the only valid and true belief.

All decisions have their benefits and their detriments, and the real questions for me is always whether or not the benefits - or possible benefits - outweigh the risks - rather real or perceived. For most vaccinations, the risks from not taking them far outweigh the risks from getting them. The only one I don't have my son or myself get is the flu vaccine, and that's simply because in his 9 years and my 29 years, not one of us has ever actually gotten the flu. No matter how many times the people around us have gotten the flu (it went through my family 4 times in the 2 weeks after my son was born), neither of us has ever contracted it. My grandmother, my mother, my best friend and her children all get the vaccine because they have gotten the flu many times in years past, and have suffered greatly because of the flu. The vaccine does seem to help them get it less often and suffer less when they do. 

singledad said:

Hello 18.

How vaccines work

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service