Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

Legoland Florida Begins Selling Tickets

With ticket sale options, we learn of Lego Land ticket rates.  What do you think of the pricing?   Are you gearing up to buy tickets?

Tags: Haven, Land, Lego, Winter, cypress, for, gardens, sale, tickets

Views: 1810

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know a few of you have already mentioned seeing some updates.  Here's one giving me the, "ohhhh, ahhhhhh!" effect.  

Check it out!

Top Officials Show Off Legoland's Attractions

Do you plan to pick up a season pass?

I have a 2 year old and am hoping Lego Land will stick around and be a great place for our family to have fun... I have been debating about the annual pass.  Does anyone have an idea of how much parking will be? I have debated about the $99 vs $159 (which includes free parking)

I'm sure the parking will be at least $10! Busch gardens and disney are $13! my sister had a good tip though, if you buy the $99 passes for you and your hubby , buy the Plus pass for your child(its $139) and then you show it to them for the parking and in park discounts for food and goodies! I'm sure if you go a few times you'll get your moneys worth and save some too!

oh and btw i looked up legoland california and they charge $12 , there ticket prices are the same so there parking may be too!

great idea... thanks! 
i'm going to get the more expensive parking included pass for myself. so then i can just go with one child and not have to worry about which child has the parking pass. with my daughter starting all day school next year i may just want to take my son. or i may want to leave my son and take only my daughter. i know it sounds unfair, but 1 on 1 fun time with the kids i think will be good for the kids. and of course there will be times i will take all 3 by myself.
great point... i only have 1 child.. so getting the parking pass on his makes sense.. and then just getting the cheap annual passes for my husband and myself... great discussions.. can't wait for it to open!

i got my legoland tickets this morning. i did the AAA deal. i think it was worth it for my family. 2 adults and 2 children.

now i can't wait for it to open!!!!!!

Husband and son just went to Disney on 3-23-11 - parking is now $14!  We were just there a year ago and it has already gone up!  

As for LegoLand; I'm going with the $99 passes for me and hubby and $139 for oldest son. (Youngest is still an infant.)  As I was on their website, I was wondering if this could be done.  I'm glad to see someone else has thought of it too.  Has anyone purchased the child's $139 pass yet? What signifies the parking pass? Will it be something that goes on the car, or is it on the pass?

Anna Hubbard said:

I'm sure the parking will be at least $10! Busch gardens and disney are $13! my sister had a good tip though, if you buy the $99 passes for you and your hubby , buy the Plus pass for your child(its $139) and then you show it to them for the parking and in park discounts for food and goodies! I'm sure if you go a few times you'll get your moneys worth and save some too!

OK, so while I cannot go into further detail, let me just say that the warehouse where my husband WORKS (yes friends, he has a JOB again!) is where LegoLand is storing much of their neat stuff. The guys are fascinated with the Lego sculptures and rides they've been dealing with. 

So if it's got these warehouse guys all a buzz, I am sure our kids will be even more excited at it all.

My husband and I already purchased annual passes for our family so we are excited! I have to admit when I drive by it does not look like it will ready to open in October.

cynthia, my husband tapes the news everynight hoping there will be a lego land clip. i'm telling you i think my husband and myself are way more excited than the kids are.

and congrats to the job!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service