Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

Legoland Florida Begins Selling Tickets

With ticket sale options, we learn of Lego Land ticket rates.  What do you think of the pricing?   Are you gearing up to buy tickets?

Tags: Haven, Land, Lego, Winter, cypress, for, gardens, sale, tickets

Views: 1705

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Courtney! 

The guys in the warehouse had to sign legal documents that they would not disclose any info on the items being stored in the warehouse, or I tell ya, I'd have some great pics to share! If they are even caught taking a pic-they can be fired on the spot. DH had to move some figures by forklift last week and he was as nervous as all get out over messing one of them up. thankfully, being a forklift operator is what he was born to be, so he had no problems.They are supposed to be providing the guys working with the items some passes. Can't wait to actually see all this stuff he's been trying to describe to me.

courtney said:

cynthia, my husband tapes the news everynight hoping there will be a lego land clip. i'm telling you i think my husband and myself are way more excited than the kids are.

and congrats to the job!!!

Twitter has alot of Legoland updates as they come about.  I read that they will have shuttle busses from one of the outlet malls that will leave hourly.  I'm wondering if us Winter Haven residents can take the shuttle to the outlets as well.

mommyg that is a good question. i didn't know they were offering that. do you know what outlets? that would be cool. day trip.

courtney---

I found the link, it's Premium Outlets. Isn't it exciting!? More info here:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/features_orlando/2011/03/legoland-...

Lego Builders Busy Creating Legoland Characters

The above goes into detail (I found the information very interesting) about the building process and updates of actual legos used to create displays at the theme park.  The below mention is at the link as well if you are interested in getting a discount on passes. 

Have any of you bought passes yet?

Saturday is the final day to purchase tickets and passes at discounted prices. Tickets and passes may only be purchased online at www.legoland.com.

My mom-in-law is a AAA member and she got an awesome deal with her membership.  I was able to buy 2 adult annual passes at 126.99 each and then I got 2 child annual passes FREE.  AAA has a deal that when you buy a regular adult annual pass, you receive a child annual pass FREE (that's a $99 savings!)  We went to the AAA office off Central Ave and 6th St (across from Popeyes Chicken.)  I asked the extremely nice AAA lady if they offered the Plus Pass (which gives the free parking and discounts) she said they did not, but that I could upgrade my passes at the park if I wanted to.

If you have a family member that's a AAA member, I would get with them before you buy your passes.  (The membership number is required to purchase.)  You can purchase at the local office, by phone, or online.  If you don't know anyone, my mom-in-law tells me the membership is only $50 a year, so if you have more than one child, you would come out ahead buying the AAA membership to get the deal of the free child passes.  (This deal ends June 30th, I believe.)  

AAA also offers discounts on the tickets and annual passes to other theme parks as well.  (The regular adult annual pass thru Legoland is $129, but AAA is selling it for $127.  Not much of a discount, but the discount is available longer than the Legoland discounts.  Of course, with the free child pass, it's unbeatable!)

Shawn Arnold said:

Lego Builders Busy Creating Legoland Characters

The above goes into detail (I found the information very interesting) about the building process and updates of actual legos used to create displays at the theme park.  The below mention is at the link as well if you are interested in getting a discount on passes. 

Have any of you bought passes yet?

Saturday is the final day to purchase tickets and passes at discounted prices. Tickets and passes may only be purchased online at www.legoland.com.

jandc'smommy. i also got the AAA deal and yes it was sooo worth it. they told me you could not do it online though. it has to be thru the office. and i agree the ladys that work there are soooo nice. i had to become a member but the money i ended up saving was well worth it. i also used the wh office.      and they also told me you can upgrade at the park to get the parking pass which i will also be doing.    i'm sooo excited i can't wait for it to open. even if that means my baby will be 1. lol

Courtney

Thanks for advising about not being able to purchase the AAA deal online.  I saw the online option in mom-in-laws AAA magazine, but did not go online to check to see if it was possible.  I guess the online option they were advertising was just to research more, not to buy.  

Our house is excited too - 7 year old and a 9 month old - however, I think dad is the most excited!  

(Our extra child pass will be for a friend of the 7 year old - in case anyone out there reading this thought I was going to use a pass for the 9month old.)

Which brings about another fact; Legoland's kid ages (3-12) is the way it SHOULD be!  I'm so glad Legoland keeps it this way to help families save on ticket prices, unlike Disney which considers 10 an adult!

courtney said:

jandc'smommy. i also got the AAA deal and yes it was sooo worth it. they told me you could not do it online though. it has to be thru the office. and i agree the ladys that work there are soooo nice. i had to become a member but the money i ended up saving was well worth it. i also used the wh office.      and they also told me you can upgrade at the park to get the parking pass which i will also be doing.    i'm sooo excited i can't wait for it to open. even if that means my baby will be 1. lol

Impending Legoland Opening Generates Local Optimism

It'll be here before we know it.  Are you raring to go?

It's Official! Legoland Will Open on Oct. 15

It'll be here before we know it.  Are you raring to go?

Impending Legoland Opening Generates Local Optimism

Above are some local thoughts when asked by the Ledger

Legoland is understandably big news to our area and the Ledger wants to keep us all covered on the latest.  Gary White, a Ledger Reporter, is inviting you to join the coverage with your thoughts and views.  He'll be doing plenty of updates between now and the park’s opening in four months.  He's looking to talk to local parents for some of them.  Would you be willing to give contact information so that he might call you for future articles?

A communication start,  next week, Gary wants to do a piece about Legoland’s early closing time (5 p.m.) and limited schedule (closed on Tues. and Wed.). He wants to know if local parents are disappointed with either.

I would love to know your thoughts here as well. Post what you think.  To contact Gary, you can do so by calling him at

863-802-7518 or by email at Gary.White@theledger.com

Here's the story all pulled together by Mr. White. 

Legoland Park's Limited Schedule Prompts Questions

What do you think of the limited opening times of the park?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service