Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

I know we have chatted up coupons on our site and some of us have incorporated the savings they can bring into our lives and shopping habits .   There is one Polk Mom that finds some amazing deals.  I don't know how she finds the time to do it but I'm inviting her to share some of those deals here to save us some time.  

Check out Terri's page, coupon Terri

Views: 1493

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Upcoming Walgreens Deals and Coupon Match Ups for 1/22-1/28

List Below Prices Valid 1/22-1/28

Mfr. Cpn. Date  Description  Click Arrows to Alphabetize Qty Sale Price Mfr. Cpn Store Cpn Register Price
Per Item
Register Rewards
For Next Order
Final Price
All Savings Per Item
% Saved
Abrexin Weight Loss Supplement 30 ct
Buy 1 Get $10 Register Rewards
1 $10.00 - - = $10.00 - $10.00 with 1 = FREE 100%
Estroven PM 24 ct
Buy 1 Get $10 Register Rewards
This is a good item to donate to charity.
1 $10.00 - - = $10.00 - $10.00 with 1 = FREE 100%
South Beach Diet Bars 5 ct
Buy 1 Get $5.99 Register Rewards
This is a good item to donate to charity.
1 $5.99 - - = $5.99 - $5.99 with 1 = FREE 100%

Printable Coupons off Brawny Paper Towels-Pay $5.49 a Pack w/Coupon

Grab this coupon and save on Brawny paper towels. I can never have enough paper towel coupons. Right now Publix and Winn Dixie have the 6-8 roll pack on sale for $6.49. With coupon pay only $5.49.
 Print limit is two of each.

SAVE 55¢ OFF ONE (1) 1-BIG ROLL OR LARGER PACKAGE OF BRAWNY PAPER T...
SAVE $1.00 OFF ONE (1) 8-ROLL OR LARGER PACKAGE OF BRAWNY PAPER TOWELS

Hurry!! Skechers Revine Hopkin Men’s Boots Only $2.40 a Pair

Hurry over to Skechers for a great deal on boots!  I’m not sure if this is a price mistake but right now Skechers.com has the Revine Hopkin Men’s boots marked down to just $3!  Even better, you can use the promo code X1 when buying 2 pairs to get them for only $2.40 each!  Plus, shipping is FREE when you join SKECHERS Elite. The total you see above was before I added the promo code. I had such a hard time getting the order to go through I copied what I could.

As you can see I ordered a pair for every one in the house and it took me a while to get it to go through. I don't know if the site is getting slammed or what but keep trying.

Attn: I'm not sure if this is a typo and the order will get cancelled but at this price I had to try. Good Luck.

Head over to CouponTerri.com for more deals

Free Baby Coupons and Samples- See How to Get Free Baby Milk (Video)

I signed up with Planning Family a while back to see what kind of samples or coupons I would receive. I'm very impressed with the items I am receiving from them. They sent me $10.00 in baby formula checks that I used at Walmart and got the formula for free. Those seem to be coming in regularly now. If you have a baby I recommend you sign up with Planning Family. They have never tried to call me. I only receive an email with specials or coupons. Watch my video where  I shop at Walmart and use the checks I received to get free baby milk and I made a little money also.

Hello, I would like to invite you to a coupon swapping class on 2/04 at 1pm at the Lakeland Library. This will be our first meeting, but the response has been good and it's open to the public at the Library. If you can make it please let me know by emailing me at Terri@CouponTerri.com so I will know how many refreshments to bring. Hope to see you there. Terri

5 Days of Purex Crystals Coupon Givaway

Purex Crystals will be giving away 10,000 coupons on their Facebook page at 3 pm EST.  Over the next five days they will be giving out 10,000 a day to the first 10,000.  The giveaways start at a different time each day, so if you miss your chance today, the giveaway will start again on Tuesday at 5pm EST.
The coupon is for $1.50/2  Purex Crystals.  Stop by their Facebook page today to get yours!While your there "Like" CouponTerri.

Natural Fruit and Veggie Wash

With all the pesticide on fruits and vegetables it important to wash them before cooking or eating but I priced the commercial produce washes and was shocked. $7 for a very small bottle. I did a little research and found a natural and inexpensive fruit & veggie wash. Helps to clean those fruits and veggies better than ever - and it's a lot less expensive than those commercial produce washes.

Ingredients
2 cups water
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/4 cup baking soda

Directions

Pour the water, lemon juice, and baking soda into a spray bottle. Be careful, the lemon juice and baking soda will foam up. To use, spray on vegetables, and let sit for 5 minutes. Rinse the vegetables under cold, running water using a scrub brush.

Local Lakeland Deal-Best Pizza in Town! $5 for $10 of Food & Drink at Divinci's Pizza & Pasta!

This is a local deal for $5 for $10 of pizza and pasta at Divinci's! If you are looking for a great traditional Italian restaurant then Divinci's Pizza & Pasta is for you. Check out their menu. They have a large variety of Italian food if your not a pizza eater. 

Davinci's Pizza & Pasta
5925 Imperial Parkway
Lakeland, Florida 33860 863-644-7447

Video-Shopping for Organic and Healthy Food w/Coupons

Today I went to staples to cash in my rewards and then I ran over to Target with a few coupons that gave me overage. Last on my list was shopping for healthy food at Publix with coupons. yes, It can be done. Even organic. As I mention in my video, if you have Netflix you have to watch Food Inc. and Forks over Knives. It will totally change the way you shop for food. Email me at Terri@CouponTerri.com and let me know what you think about the movie.

$9 for an Adult Size Sock Monkey Knit Hat-Free Shipping

$9 for an Adult Size Sock Monkey Knit Hat with Poly-Fleece Lining in Brown or Gray. Shipping Included ($19.99 Value).

My kids love these animal hats and I have to admit I kinda like them to. This is a great deal for only $9. Limit 2/ or three if its a gift. Grab this deal here.

Just wanted to remind everyone to join us on 2/04/12 1pm at the Lakeland Library around Lake Morton for a coupon swapping event. I have tons of coupons to swap with you so come on out. Please email me at Terri@Couponterri.com if you think you can make it so I know how much refreshments to bring. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Check out my Blog at CouponTerri.com

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

Reminder: It's the End of the Month-Grab those Coupons Now!

Wow! It's already the end of the month. Grab these coupons before they're gone. A new batch will be loaded on the first. If your coming to the coupon swap on 2/04 (1pm) at the Lakeland Library, print even the ones you don't use to swap for the coupons you need.The list is long so make sure you click on the link below to view the full list.

$1.00 off TWO OSCAR MAYER CARVING BOARD

$1.00 off one bag of M&M'S Pretzel

$0.40 off SIX CUPS Yoplait Yogurt

$1.00 off ON ANY ONE (1) GARNIER FRUCTIS SHAMPOO

Click here to view the full list of coupons

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service