Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

Hi i wanted to ask the moms out there of an SPD child if you know and recommend of any facility that does the diagnosis of SPD in the Lakeland/Auburndale area. I keep finding general occupational therapists and ABA therapists, but SPD seems to be a special branch. I will keep looking but I figure I would ask other moms since I don't want to end up somewhere where they don't actually know what they are talking about. Any advice welcome!

Views: 23

Reply to This

© 2018   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service