Polk Moms

Connecting moms in Polk County, Fla.

You can file Form DH 681 in order to stop your child from being vaccinated in public school or daycare

Remember, if any parents want to abstain from having your child vaccinated while attending public school, you can ask the school or the health dept for form DH-681.  It is a religious exemption for vaccines.

"NO SHOTS, NO SCHOOL" is a big, huge LIE !!!!!

Here's a pdf file from the State of Florida regarding the vaccination policy:

http://www.doh.state.fl.us/disease_ctrl/immune/schoolguide.pdf

IMMUNIZATION GUIDELINES
FLORIDA SCHOOLS, CHILDCARE
FACILITIES AND FAMILY DAYCARE
HOMES
Effective July 2008
Florida Department of Health
Bureau of Immunization

VI. Religious Exemption from Immunization (DH 681) ..................................................12
A. Request for Religious Exemption ........................................................................12
B. Completion of DH 681 .........................................................................................13
C. Retention of Form................................................................................................13
D. Consistency With Florida Law .............................................................................13

VI. Religious Exemption from Immunization (DH 681)
A. Request for Religious Exemption:
1. A request for a religious exemption from immunization
requirements must be presented to the facility/school on the
Department of Health’s Religious Exemption From Immunization
form (DH 681).

2. The DH 681 is issued ONLY by county health departments and
ONLY for a child who is not immunized because of his/her family’s
religious tenets or practices. If a parent requests such an
exemption, the county health department staff must use the
current DH 681 Form, which has been signed by the parent
affirming the written statement on the form that a religious conflict
exists. This form must be issued upon request. No other
information should be solicited from the parent or guardian.

B. Completion of DH 681:
The following information must be completed on the DH 681:
1. The child's complete name, date of birth, and parent or guardian’s
name. The child’s Social Security number (SS#) is optional. The
Florida SHOTS ID should be included, if known.
2. Parent's (or guardian's) signature and date of signature.
3. County health department stamp, signature of the county health
department director/administrator or their authorized designee,
and date the form is issued.

C. Retention of Form:
The DH 681 will be kept on file at the school, preschool, childcare facility,
or family daycare home in order to facilitate identification of any
unimmunized/susceptible children needing exclusion during an outbreak
of a vaccine-preventable disease.

D. Consistency With Florida Law:
Requests for religious exemption from immunizations should be
consistent with section 1003.22, Florida Statutes. Exemptions for
personal or philosophical reasons are not permitted under Florida
law.

Tags: 681, DH, exemption, religious, vaccination, vaccine

Views: 6375

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Attachments:
Which religion is it that refuses vaccines?

Any religion can refuse vaccines.  Since Florida doesn't accept philosophical or other forms of vaccine refusal, we have no option here except to use the religious exemption.

You can even use the Kabbalah religion if you like.

They can't discriminate on the basis of religion or give you a religious litmus test.

All you have to do is submit that it's against your religion.  End of story, as far as they are concerned.

I have this on file for both of my sons.  Sad we even need a form to demonstrate our "right" though.

Terra Gouge said:
I have this on file for both of my sons.  Sad we even need a form to demonstrate our "right" though.

Terra, I agree. It's almost like asking permission to breathe air.

But also, beware. These schools could also make a "mistake" with your child, EVEN if you have an exemption:

Compilation of mistaken vaccines given in spite of exemptions and other vaccine errors

http://www.polkmoms.com/forum/topics/compilation-of-mistaken

Oh yes, I am ALWAYS on the look out for that.  When they did the whole "the flu vaccine is coming to the school, sign this form to get or decline."   I made sure I showed up at the school to see that he didn't get it!

Here is the actual 3-part video of a parent being grilled by the State of NY regarding a religious exemption for vaccines. I suggest you tie up your hands so you can't smash the computer screen while watching this. Part 1 starts with the bottom video on the page:

www.mykidsmychoice.blogspot.co​m
THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO VACCINE FREEDOM AND PARENT'S CHOICE. WATCH A NY SCHOOL ATTORNEY INTERROGATE PARENTS ON THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD- THEY FILED A RELIGIOUS WAIVER TO REFUSE VACCINES. I GUESS HE WAS ABSENT THE DAY THEY TALKED ABOUT THE FIRST AMENDMENT IN LAW SCHOOL.

Did everyone enjoy watching the Spanish Inquisition I posted just above?

Have any of you confronted your school and asked them why the DH 681 vaccine exemption form isn't widely advertised as an option?

Why do they hide the exemption?

Don't the schools/state believe in so-called 'informed consent'?

GET A LOAD OF THIS !!!!!

(b) "No member of a district school board, or any of its employees, or member of a governing board of a private school, or any of its employees, shall be liable for any injury caused by the administration of a vaccine to any student who is required to be so immunized ...."

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Stat...

More parents say no to vaccines

San Diego sees more growth than other counties in kindergarten refusals

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/aug/17/more-parents-say-no-...

More than 1,300 of the local students went without vaccines, up by more than 200 from 2009.

Thousands of California parents not vaccinating their children despite whooping-cough outbreak

http://www.mercurynews.com/rss/ci_18772007?source=rss

Excerpts:

"Over the past decade, "personal belief exemptions" have tripled."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Among those most at risk are small infants and medically fragile individuals who cannot be vaccinated and could be infected by unvaccinated family members or friends."

(FALSE !!!)

* It is unknown whether immunizing adolescents and adults against pertussis will reduce the risk of transmission to infants. 3

3. Bisgard KM, Pascual FB, Ehresmann KR, et al. Infant pertussis: Who was the source? Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2004;23:985-989.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Paxton and her husband decided against vaccination after reading six books on the subject and talking with a relative whose child had a bad reaction to a vaccine. She rejects the notion that this is a counterculture trend led by "irresponsible" or "hippie-loving" parents. "Your child's health is not a trend," she said.

In 2005 and 2006, the Santa Cruz County Health Services Agency surveyed families who had signed PBEs. Most responders were well-educated and relatively affluent. "They're usually great parents," said Dr. Kristina Mutén, a physician at Santa Cruz Women's Health Center. "They're usually breast-feeding and feeding their kids organic food and don't let their kids watch a lot of TV."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Tom Cowan, a San Francisco doctor who specializes in anthroposophical medicine, worries about the toxic ingredients in vaccines and about how vaccines affect children's developing immune systems. "The earlier and more often you vaccinate children, the more often you get allergy, asthma and eczema," he said. "The fact of the matter is vaccines don't eliminate diseases, they change diseases."

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ledger Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service